A proud in-city resident who has lived in Seattle for many years, Phillip possesses a keen understanding not only of the overall marketplace, but of the unique personalities of each neighborhood.
Buyers and sellers who rely on Phillip’s capable guidance throughout the real estate process are rewarded with the service of a personable, knowledgeable and dedicated professional. Phillip thoroughly and effectively caters to each client’s needs, whether that entails finding the perfect dream home or getting the highest quality exposure and best price for one’s property. Sellers can be confident that their home is marketed with the highest attention to detail under Phillip’s leadership. Buyers rest easy knowing their interests are being served.
Phillip’s knowledge of the Puget Sound real estate market, from Seattle to the Eastside neighborhoods, together with his analytical, financial, marketing and negotiating skills, have assured many successful transactions for buyers and sellers alike. Phillip Belenky, of Coldwell Banker Bain, represents a full range of properties and takes great pride in providing his clients with high-caliber representation.
Phillip - Your Advocate
Highly-respected, full-time REALTOR® since 2004.
· Managing Broker
· CRS®, Certified Residential Specialist
· CNE®, Certified Negotiation Expert
· Cartus Network Relocation Specialist
· Winner of Seattle Magazine "FIVE STAR Professional" award
· International President's Premier (top 1%)
(Elite group of high performing Coldwell Banker agents internationally)
· Rookie of the Year, Coldwell Banker Bain - 2004
· National Association of REALTORS®
· Washington Association of REALTORS®
· Seattle King County Association of REALTORS®
APPROACH & STYLE
· Consultation style for mutual learning and understanding
· Educational approach to accurately inform and empower
· Genuine nature to foster honest, open communication
“I am passionate about learning how people think, seeing their vision and guiding them in creating stepping stones to get there.”